The conference brings together researchers, scientists, and business experts to discuss means of establishing new ways of embracing agile approaches within domains of data science such as machine learning and AI, data mining, visualization and communication as well as case studies and best-practices from leading research institutions and business companies.
Take the chance to talk to scientists as well as business experts in the field of Data Science to discuss new ways within the various domains of data science.
Participate in the workshops about different tools and topics.
Get inspired by the keynotes and talks from science and industry.
More details about the program: www.idsc.at
The following keynote speaker await you:
- Josef Waltl, Global Segment Lead for Industrial Software bei Amazon Web Services
- Peter Parycek, University professor for e-governance at the Danube University Krems / Head of the competence center for public IT at Fraunhofer Fokus Institute Berlin as well as member of the german digital council
- Bodo Hoppe, Agile Hardware Developer, Verification Methodologist and Design Thinker at IBM Deutschland
- Christian Blakely, Senior Manager and AI and Real-Time Analytics Lead at PwC Zurich
- Stefan Wegenkittl, Academic program director of the Applied Image and Signal Processing degree program as well as senior lecturer and head of the department of Applied Mathematics and Data Mining at Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
- David Anastasiu, Assistant Professor in the computer science department at San José State University / USA, who received the Next Generation Data Scientist (NGDS) Award in 2016
The iDSC 2019 is expected to be again an exciting and informative platform for insights and exchange.